Thank you for applying to the Wildwood Academy of Music & the Arts (WAMA). We are looking forward to an exciting summer making music together! Please review the information below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 501-821-7275 ext. 253.
Click here to pay the $25 application fee if you have not done so already. This non-refundable application fee is required of all applicants and reserves your student’s WAMA enrollment slot. The fee covers the cost of the WAMA t-shirt and other materials that are required. Students will be given a WAMA t-shirt prior to their final culminating performance/demonstration. This fee will not be applied toward any tuition fees.
Tuition Payment Information
Tuition totals for each session:
- Advanced orchestra session: June 11-23, 2017 – $500 (2-week session)
- Advanced vocal session: June 11-23, 2017 – $500 (2-week session)
- Intermediate instrumental session: June 26-July 7, 2017 – $500 (2-week session)
- Intermediate vocal session: June 26-July 7, 2017 – $500 (2-week session)
- WILDMusic Instrumental Session: July 10-14, 2017 – $250 (1-week session)
- WILDMusic Vocal Session: July 17-21, 2017 – $250 (1-week session)
1/2 of the total tuition is due by April 14, with the remaining balance due by May 5. If your plans change and your student is no longer available to attend WAMA, please make note of the following information:
- Full refunds are allowed through April 14, 2017.
- Partial refunds (1/2 of tuition) are allowed through May 5, 2017.
- No refunds will be given after June 1, 2017.
Tuition may be paid in cash or check and mailed to:
Wildwood Park for the Arts
20919 Denny Rd.
Little Rock, AR 72223
Please make checks payable to Wildwood Park for the Arts and list the name of the WAMA student on the memo line. If you would prefer to make your tuition payment with a credit card – please contact Angela Collier, WAMA Curriculum Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-821-7275 ext. 253 for more information.
There are a limited number of full tuition and partial tuition scholarships available. If you are interested in receiving information about scholarships, please contact Angela at email@example.com or 501-821-7275 ext. 253. The scholarship deadline is February 28.
We are looking forward to another amazing year of WAMA!
WAMA Curriculum Manager
501-821-7275 ext. 253